Duplicate/Clone destination(s)

Dale Johnson shared this idea 3 years ago
Under Consideration

I would like to see an option to duplicate/clone a destination. I am using an s3 compatible backup with my cloud provider, and it works flawlessly. (Thanks to JetPack support.) This would allow me to create directories in buckets, and then just change the destination's backup directory input. Of course, I could just copy all the data into a text file, and repopulate it that way. But since I am not a programmer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I naively thought it may be fairly simple to clone/duplicate a destination. But once again, I am not a programmer. So I do not know. However, I do know the answer is always "No" until you ask. :) Thanks!

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Dale,

Thank you for submitting your feature request :)! We will be reviewing it and update it accordingly. Please note that our team uses the voting feature to gauge demand for new features. The more votes a feature request has, the more likely it will be up for consideration by our development team.

We'd like to thank you again for your continued support of our products and please stay tuned for updates regarding the next major JetBackup releases!

Best Regards,

JetApps Team

Leave a Comment

Attach a file