Ability to change default for "merge backup data with live account data"

Zerg shared this idea 3 years ago
Under Consideration

Currently, to change default for "merge backup data with live account data" checkbox to "checked", I have to edit:

/usr/local/jetapps/var/www/jetbackup5/docroot/app/views/accountBackupsRestoreSummary.htm

/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jetbackup5/images/app/views/accountBackupsRestoreSummary.htm

Ability to change default could be available in settings.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Zerg,

Thank you for opening your feature request and sharing your idea with us! We will be reviewing your request and provide updates accordingly. Please note that we utilize the voting system to gauge demand for new features. The more votes a request has, the more likely it will be up for consideration by our developers.

Thank you,

Anton, JetApps Team.

photo

I changed this on both files, and added some HTML to make sure I was looking at the right file.

No changes in the view / GUI :(

am I missing some reload option here to re-read the source .htm files ?

photo

Hello Ramon,

Please note that this is not an officially supported method however you may choose to proceed at your own risk. Please try restarting the jetbackup5d service as well as clearing your browser cache to see if the changes take effect.

Best Regards,

The JetApps Team

photo

Apparently its ./usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jetbackup5/images/app/views_enduser/backupsRestoreSummary.htm

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file