Promote S3 Compatible to STABLE Tier

Federico shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed
Best Answer
photo

Hello Everyone,

The S3 Compatible Destination has now been promoted to STABLE with the recent JetBackup v5.2.10 update (currently available on the EDGE Tier at the time of posting). All Feedback we received during the Experimental phase of the S3 Destination was instrumental in helping our team reach this milestone and we sincerely appreciate everyone that provided us with their valuable feedback

Thank you again for everyone's patience and continued support. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our support team or feel free to leave your feedback on this request thread.

Best Regards,
The JetApps Team

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Federico,

Thank you for your continued interest in our development of the S3 Compatible Destination in JetBackup 5! Our Team is continuing to work hard to improve the performance and stability of our new Backup and Indexing Engine and promote this feature from Experimental to STABLE soon!

Best Regards,

JetApps Team.

photo

Hello Everyone,

The S3 Compatible Destination has now been promoted to STABLE with the recent JetBackup v5.2.10 update (currently available on the EDGE Tier at the time of posting). All Feedback we received during the Experimental phase of the S3 Destination was instrumental in helping our team reach this milestone and we sincerely appreciate everyone that provided us with their valuable feedback

Thank you again for everyone's patience and continued support. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our support team or feel free to leave your feedback on this request thread.

Best Regards,
The JetApps Team

photo

Hey JetApps team,

The list of supported services does not include Vultr, but I would like to let you know that I have been using Vultr Object Storage for almost a year now and it works flawlessly. So if you'd like to add that to the list of supported S3-compatible providers, I would say you could do it safely.

Thanks,
-Mason

photo

Hello Mason,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our team will look into verifying this. We appreciate you reaching out regarding this matter.

Best Regards,
The JetApps Team

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file