Multiple Schedules - As per BackupGuard

Roy Corneloues shared this idea 4 months ago
In Progress

I purchased BackupGuard for a few key reasons. The first being cloud backup, the second being multiple schedules.

On the sites where I still have the original plugin installed I have the following for each site:

• Daily - wpc, plg, thm
  • Weekly - upl
  • Weekly - db
  • Monthly - full

Only allowing for a single schedule implies we should now only perform a full back at a cadence that may not tie in with how the site is used/updated.

At least with a weekly db backup, the most data a site would lose would be 7 days.

Now that are at risk of losing a whole months worth.

And now I've lost control of the legacy plugin too. I cannot got any further than the login screen as it just loops back round again.

I can only assume that whatever that login form authenticated against no longer exists!

The current JetApps Backup does not have feature parity with the product I originally purchased!

Please resolve either ASAP, or confirm this will arrive in v3.

Cheers,

Roy

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have temporarily deactivated the multi-scheduling feature in the backup-guard plugin due to initial design limitations in handling multiple schedules.

We've redesigned this feature, which is now included in the upcoming version 3 of the plugin. I've attached a sneak peek for you.

20bf8d848bbed6c24abd1a9b8adab160

3444f91eb7ed992078ebfefb70721001

photo

Looks awesome Eli,

If you need any beta testers, let me know...

Roy

Leave a Comment

Attach a file