Support for Webuzo

JA shared this idea 2 years ago
Planned

It would be great to have JetBackup compatible with Webuzo now that it's a multi-user control panel.

https://webuzo.com

Best Answer
photo

Hello Shohanur Rahman Shohan,

We're excited about the integration of JetBackup with the Webuzo control panel, and our team has been directly working with Webuzo and has provided the necessary tools and resources to integrate with the JetBackup API. We recommend reaching out to Webuzo directly for an update regarding the progress on their end. We appreciate your patience and support as we work together on this integration.

Best Regards,

The JetApps Team

Replies (5)

photo

Hi JA,

Thank you for your feedback! Support for more panels is planned for JetBackup 5 through the use of plugins.

For your specific panel of choice please note that we use the voting system to gauge the popularity of feature requests. We attempt to prioritize popular feature requests in our development roadmap when possible. We will provide any updates regarding the status of this feature request here.

Best Regards,

JetApps Team

photo

You guys can consider this. Webuzo is a tremendous panel that will take the lead asap I believe.

Please make the plugin for Webuzo.

photo

Webuzo is set to be the latest and possibly best alternative to cpanel. We are planning a migration of more than 20 servers to Webuzo and would like to see JetBackup 5 available as soon as possible. If you reach out to the developers I'm sure they will be more than happy to work with you to integrate your product.

photo

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your continued interest in JetBackup for Webuzo! We'd just like to update everyone that this feature is now In Progress! Our developers along with the Webuzo(Softaculous) Team have started the development of JetBackup 5 Integration on Webuzo!

We appreciate everyone's patience and excitement and would like to encourage everyone to stay tuned for updates on our official channels.

Thank You,
The JetApps Team

photo

What is the ETA for release?

photo
photo

We are waiting for the release.
Do you have any news regarding the estimated time of release?

photo

We're excited about the integration of JetBackup with the Webuzo control panel, and our team has been directly working with Webuzo and has provided the necessary tools and resources to integrate with the JetBackup API. We recommend reaching out to Webuzo directly for an update regarding the progress on their end. We appreciate your patience and support as we work together on this integration.

Best Regards,

The JetApps Team

photo

I appreciate your efforts. It's been a few months and I'm curious if there are any updates on this.

photo

Hi Shohanur Rahman Shohan,

We have provided the necessary information from our end in order to integrate JetBackup on Webuzo with the Webuzo team. With this in mind, we strongly encourage you to reach out to Webuzo and request an update directly. As always, we greatly appreciate your support and interest for JetBackup!

Best Regards,
The JetApps Team

photo

I reached out to the Webuzo team regarding the update on introducing Jetbackup, but it appears they are not prioritizing this feature. Could your team assist us in bringing it instead?

photo

Hello,

The required resources to integrate JetBackup with Webuzo have already been sent to the Webuzo team from our end. Please continue to reach out to the Webuzo team for additional updates.

Thank you,

The JetApps Team

photo

I genuinely believe they won’t bring it now. I kindly ask you to take the initiative and bring it yourself.

photo

Your continued interest and support in JetBackup for Webuzo is greatly appreciated! We have supplied all the required information to assist the Webuzo team in integrating JetBackup with their platform. From here on, it is up to the Webuzo team to complete the integration of JetBackup with their panel.

Best Regards,

The JetApps Team

photo

Does this mean that if the Webuzo team fails to implement JetBackup, you won't be able to do so either? If that happens, it would likely create challenges in managing backups effectively. As a result, exploring alternative solutions may become necessary to ensure data integrity and security.

photo

Hi Shohanur,

We don't see any reason for this to fail.

JetBackup gathers all the necessary information from the panel via API, and we've created a development interface kit for Webuzo, which consists of basic, empty functions with examples.

All we need are the correct API endpoints. This approach has worked with every panel we’ve integrated with. Given how deeply we interact with the panels, I can confidently say that we've encountered API issues with all the panels we support, and the respective vendors have been very accommodating in resolving them.

For instance, if there’s no API support to retrieve email account data for a suspended account, we wouldn’t be able to back up that account and would need to collaborate with the panel vendor to find a solution.

I personally initiated and participated in an online meeting with their team, but for some reason, this doesn’t seem to have been prioritized by them.

photo

Webuzo is busy to introduce their own paid backup system backuply, After release of their backuply, they will start working on Jetbackup.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file